Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pasta with scallops, artichokes, and roasted red peppers

This is an adaptation of a recipe from the back of a bag of frozen shrimp in garlic sauce. Which as far as I can tell they are no longer selling :( BUT, I had scallops, I had garlic, and the artichokes, pepper, and shredded parmesan to make a good fake. Also focaccia bread to go along with it.

I also managed to get navy beans soaking to make bean soup for tomorrow. It's not at all clear if the in-law invasion will be here by dinnertime or not, so a recipe that makes plenty is a big bonus.

I need to go pick up a roast for Monday, and some chicken in case they're still here for dinner on Tuesday - it seems that when they were talking about this trip, it was going to be really quick. I'm just glad they're coming.

No comments: