Friday, February 05, 2010

Chicken shish-kababs and rice

Boys, of course, would have nothing to do with the chicken. The Small Man tasted a pieced and pronounced it "good" but wouldn't eat any more of it. Karate Boy had corndogs; they both had rice and bread. Small Man will probably be hungry later, although he's been eating pretty steadily all day long.

Menu planning has fallen off. Not much choice this weekend!

TMOTH has chili makings for one day - it will likely be Sunday for the SuperBowl, although he may make the chili tomorrow and then we'll have snacky bits on Sunday. Anyway, that's the weekend covered, one way or the other.

Monday, we're likely to still be snowed in. I have plenty of choices for soup, though. There's also lots of pasta in the house, and if we're snowed in on Monday I can make breadsticks to go with them. If we're not snowed in, and I have to go to work, it'll be garlic bread instead.

Eggs one night as well.

2 comments:

Beth said...

this all sounds lovely..I'm on my way and I eat leftovers! We had Mulligan Stew (aka hamburger stew/soupy thing! I make mine with ground turkey) its a family stand by when I cannot figure out what ELSE to make. I can have it on the table in 30 mins flat..from frozen meat to sitting down. I'm making shredded beef in the crockpot for Super bowl noshing. My FAV..easy AND yummy...

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.