Tuesday, January 09, 2007

(Leftover) lasagna

With garlic bread made from commercial french bread. (Not nearly as good as the breadsticks, but easier on a worknight.)

TMOTH made a wonderful pot roast last night. He's much more creative than I am, and put celeriac in, which was a terrific addition. YUM. We've got enough for soup later this week.

Menu planning:

Wednesday: Boys are at daycare Wednesday night dinner. I do NOT want to eat out, but pre-teen does...I told her she could pick what we were having for dinner, but she's still not happy.

Thursday: Pre-teen has to be at the local high school at 7 for a concert, so dinner needs to be easy...either waffles or leftover pot pie.

Friday: Either waffles or leftover pot pie (depending on the Thursday decision) or leftover pot roast soup.

Saturday/Sunday: Depends on whether they fixed my payroll problems at work - the system ate me and I was hopefully restored in time to be paid on Friday. If not, we'll be scavenging the freezer.

No comments: