Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fuddrucker's - mostly

I think this was the tipping point for Fuddrucker's for me. I never really liked it - they're so self-satisfied, and the burgers & fries aren't all that good. But, it was convenient to the soccer/baseball fields. The last time before this, they grossly undercooked my burger. This time, they only had one kid's meal ready when the rest of our food was, my onion rings were cold, and it took them so long to cook it that I had time to choke down 2 bites of burger before I had to leave to pick up the toddler. At least I have a not-very-good burger for lunch tomorrow.

I also stopped on the way home and bought a bottle of champagne to celebrate that TMOTH (along with the tween) finished painting the house today! YAAY! Now I have no excuse not to finish painting the living room.

We had great fun at halloween last night - went to a neighborhood where 2 friends of the tween live and went around with all 5 kids.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The toddler had a brief meltdown until I realized he just wanted candy - I put a Tootsie roll pop in each hand and he was perfectly happy.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: