Saturday, October 28, 2006

Quesadillas

A quick dinner "wasted" on a weekend! BUT, easy, good, easy to vary to suit different tastes - TMOTH even made a pizza quesadilla, which was surprisingly good.

My birthday was yesterday, so I'll have to update my profile. I'm now closer to 50 than to 40 ... somehow that bothered me more than just turning 40. Last night's dinner was ham and biscuits (chosen by the mid-kid) and O'Brien potatoes (with peas for the boys).

The tween weathered a disturbing incident today - she was online on Gaia and somebody kept trying to get her to give out her e-mail address. She kept her head and just left, but it upset her. I told her I was proud of her for doing the right thing, and the only thing I could suggest she do differently if it happened again was to leave immediately.

No comments: